– Oh, fantastic! What perfect weather for a day at the beach.
– Yeah, I'm so glad we came today instead of yesterday when it was sunny or we'd have missed this.
– Right, and tomorrow it's going to be lovely so it's lucky we're back at work.
– …and what was it you said you did again?
– I'm a dentist.
– Ah yes, I remember. You earn loads, you dentists, don't you?
– Haha! Not as much as we're worth!
– Ha! But really, how much ado you earn?
– None of your business, mate!
– I see, don't want to admit it, eh? Come on, I'm just curious.
– Well, I'd rather not say, actually.
– Oh, I see! I've always wondered why it's so expensive to get anything done to my teeth and it must be the dentist's salary.
– Ah…Let's change the subject, shall we? How do you…
– Take me, for example. I earn f50,000 a year and I bet you're on at least twice that.
– I wish!